Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To Find More on Privacy Law
- Browse the library shelf around call number KF 1262 - KF 1263
- On Westlaw try Search for a Database box on the left, and type in "privacy".
- Do subject search in Scholar (data protection - law and legislation - United States; privacy, right of - United States - may want to limit this one further).
- See Computer Law Treatises - U.S.section above (specific chapters in these books).
State Laws on Privacy
A listing of various states' laws on internet privacy, with links to the statutes and explanations of the law
Current Awareness Sources
Current awareness sources can help you find relevant topics.
- BNA: Current awareness reports you can subscribe to via email. You can also search the archive of past articles and case decisions.
Other Sources for Research
Legal Information Institute (LII) Privacy
From Cornell's Legal Information Institute, this page provides a general description of individual rights of privacy and directs you to other primary and secondary resources for further study.
Law 360 is the newswire for business lawyers! The privacy section covers breaking news on privacy law and data security, emerging privacy litigation, security breaches, and legislative and regulatory deveopments. To access Law 360, look in the alphabetical listing of databases under "Research Resources on our Research Center home page, or...