Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Deborah Fowler & Morgan Craven, Texas Appleseed, Collateral Consequences (2019)
- Mark Follman, Inside the Race to Stop the Next Mass Shooter, Mother Jones (November/December 2015)
- Anna Miller, Threat Assessment in Action, 45 APA Monitor 37 (Feb. 2014)
- Lynn M. Daggett, Book ‘em?: Navigating Student Privacy, Disability, and Civil Rights and School Safety in the Context of School-Police Cooperation, 45 Urb. Law. 203 (2013)
- Mary Fletcher Peña, Reevaluating Privacy and Disability Laws in the Wake of the Virginia Tech Tragedy: Considerations for Administrators and Lawmakers, 87 N.C. L. Rev. 305 (2009)
- Crystal Lee Collins, Threat Assessment in the Post-Columbine Public School System: The Use of Crisis Management Plans in the Public School Sector as a Means to Address and Mitigate School Gun Violence, 7 Int’l. J. of Ed. Advancement 46 (2007)