Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Databases & Research Guides
- Snell Library Social Science Statistics Research Guide
- University Database List: P, with links to:
- PubMed @NU: the National Library of Medicine's open-access database, encompassing Medline, a health information clearinghouse of articles from the National Library of Medicine, plus articles deposited by authors and publishers as part of National Institutes of Health funding requirements.
- PsycARTICLES: a database of full-text articles from journals published by the American Psychological Association
- PsychiatryOnline Premium Collection: diagnosis and differential diagnosis tools, case vignettes, multidisciplinary treatment guidelines, journals and books.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCOhost): A select collection of full-text articles in psychology from chiefly peer-reviewed journals.
- PsycINFO: comprehensive indexing and abstracts of international psychological literature from the 1800s to the present.
- PTSDpubs: information about post-traumatic stress and related effects of trauma and mental health sequelae. It is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.