Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Free Internet Websites
GPO Government Information Search
GPO’s Federal Digital System (FDsys) provides free online access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government. It includes Code of Federal Regulations (1996-), Federal Register (1994-), List of CFR Sections Affected (1997-), Compilation of Presidential Documents (1993-), United States Government Manual (1995-), etc.
Official website of the Federal Register
Regulations.gov is a sources for regulations and other related documents issued by the U.S. government. It includes proposed rules and other regulatory documents, comments, final rules, and Regulatory Agendas.
RegInfo.gov is a United States Government website produced by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the General Services Administration (GSA). Here you can get various graphs, charts, and information relating to the Unified Agenda and Regulatory Plan.
Mass. Trial Court Law Libraries
Here you can get Code of Massachusetts Regulations (CMR) by subject index and by citation.
Social Law Library
Social Law Library provides Code of Massachusetts Regulations and decisions by various administrative agencies including Appellate Tax Board, Board of Bar overseers, Board of Counciliation and Arbitration, Department of Environmental Protection, Division of Labor Relations, Housing Appeals Committee, Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimiation, Office of the Attorney General, State Ethics Commission,etc.
- United States Code Annotated (USCA)
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Federal Register (FR) (1981-)
- West’s Federal Administrative Practice
- Federal Administrative Materials All(FADMIN-All)
- Massachusetts Statutes Annotated (MA-ST-ANN)
- Massachusetts Administrative Code (MA-ADC)
- Massachusetts Regulation Tracking (MA-REGTRK)
- United States Code Service (USCS)
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Federal Register
- Federal Agency Decisions, Combined.
- Note) Find Specific Agency Decisions & Materials
- Administrative Law by Matthew Bender
- Annotated Laws of Massachusetts
- Code of Massachusetts Regulations
- Massachusetts Register (1995-)
- Federal Register Library: Updated daily
- Federal Register (1936-2011)
- Federal Register Indexes (1936-2010)
- Code of Federal Regulations (1938-2010)
- CFR List of Sections Affected (1958-2010)
- APA, Daily or Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents, United States Government Manual, etc.
- U.S. Presidential Library
- U.S. Attorney General Opinions (1791-1982)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation Report
- Environment Reporter
- Family Law Reporter
- Labor and Employment Resource Center
- Securities Regulation & Law Report
- Tax and Accounting Center