Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Civil Law (Spanish and French)
Statutes and Regulaitons
- Available at Costa Rican Judicial Information System (El Sistema Costarricense de Información Jurídica).
- Database created as a part of the legal information modernization program of the administration of justice (Administración de Justicia), funded by the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). It contains codes, executive orders, international treaties, regulations and other rules of general application.
- Also available at the National Printing Office website (Imprenta Nacional).
- Official Print Compilation: Leyes de Costa Rica anotadas.
- e.g. Civil Code: El Código Civil - Ley Nº 30 del 19 de abril de 1885