Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We offer many resources for faculty support. Check out our Law Library Services for Faculty, and check out the information on this page prepared with the LRW faculty in mind.
Law Library Liaisons
- RA, TA & LF training and coaching
- Exercises tailored to your curriculum
- Appointments with individual students and groups for training on specific research topics related to your projects
- In-class training sessions
Liaison assignments are typically updated quarterly. For current information, visit the Liaisons page on the Law Library Services for Faculty guide.
Northeastern's Academic Technology
Your law library liaison can act as liaison with the services and training offered by Northeastern's Academic Technology Services (ATS). ATS offers consultation and support for implementation of online classes or incorporating flipped classroom techniques and technologies, including online assessments.
Help Us Help You and Your Students
- Send us a copy of your final syllabus and any writing or research assignments, sample memos and answer keys.
- This allows us to pre-run your assignments, tweak the information in the online research guides, and streamline our assistance to your students using our drop-in hours and research assistance appointments.
- Send us a copy of any client documents, such as appellate briefs, previous litigation documents, or research memos that summarize the research sources. This allows us to review these sources, identify additional sources and also lets us get up to speed on the next steps of research that the students will be undertaking.
Social Justice Project Memo - Confidential
In addition to the public online research guides, your liaison may also prepare a confidential memo for you and your students that gives an overview of research strategies, analyzes the scope of the project, lists the relevant online research guides and suggests documents the client might have that would be useful.