Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Use this Guide
This research guide will assist you with locating resources in the areas of the federal government, state government, and Massachusetts government.
- If you need information about members of government, agencies, and related information, go to the federal page.
- To locate materials about Congressional members, proceedings, and enacted laws, view the materials on the Congress page.
- If gathering a legislative history, some helpful materials are listed on the legislative history page.
- Presidential document resources and agency resources can be located on the President page.
- For research tips and materials regarding agency rules and regulations, visit the administrative page.
- The state law page includes a variety of materials to assist in the research of a state's laws.
- If engaging in the research of Massachusetts law, start with the key suggested resources on the Massachusetts page.
Image attributed to: http://www.united-states-map.com/dc-map.htm
Senior Law Librarian: Reference Services
Reference Librarians are available to help you with your research questions.
3rd Floor Law Library at Info Desk
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tel: (617) 373-3332