This research guide will assist you with locating resources in the areas of the federal government, state government, and Massachusetts government.
- If you need information about members of government, agencies, and related information, go to the federal page.
- To locate materials about Congressional members, proceedings, and enacted laws, view the materials on the Congress page.
- If gathering a legislative history, some helpful materials are listed on the legislative history page.
- Presidential document resources and agency resources can be located on the President page.
- For research tips and materials regarding agency rules and regulations, visit the administrative page.
- The state law page includes a variety of materials to assist in the research of a state's laws.
- If engaging in the research of Massachusetts law, start with the key suggested resources on the Massachusetts page.
Image attributed to: http://www.united-states-map.com/dc-map.htm